Thursday 13 December 2012

Lost in the city

Oh my God I am stressed!

I walked out of the hospital with directions to the bus stop. Off I set in a strange city in the dark. Could I find it? I had more chance of finding a working chocolate fireguard!

I found some safe looking students. They said they were going that way so I went with them. Before I know it we were in an alleyway! The girls then said their goodbyes and left me with one lsd who then turned and said "Got to run, I'll miss my bus!".

So there I was, in a dark deserted side street, well and truly lost.

The frustrating thing is that I have an app on my phone that gives directions to bus stops. I was too scared to get it out for risk of lighting up like a Christmas tree. I may as well have stuck a neon sign on my head saying "mug me".

I couldn't even find a taxi.

In the end I found a shop with a very nice guy whi gave me directions to the bus station.

Anyway, I'm now on the bus heading home. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment