Tuesday 21 January 2014

Sugar monster rears its ugly head

I feel crap. I've got pins and needles in my hands and my arms. I just googled it and apparently there is a connection to too much sugar and pins and needles.
Google also suggested diabetes and hypoglycaemia.

Actually, lots of things come up in google.  Either way, it's time to stop this. It's time to lose weight. I'm now just under 11 stone. In fact, after the biscuits, sugar and chocolate that I've just consumed, I'm no doubt now OVER 11 stone!

I don't want to feel like this anymore. I want to be fit and healthy and happy like I was before. I want to feel good about myself again. I don't want pins and needles, headaches, lethargy, eczema etc. All the neurological symptoms I had last year, finally went away because i stopped eating sugar. I know that deep down, but I just don't really want to believe it.

My sugar demon has got a hold of me again and it is time to kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment